COGS provides effective project and program office capability. All aspects of a professional Project / Program office can be deployed including:
- Individual and consolidated reporting
- Pipeline development and management
- Processes, guidelines and toolsets
- Transition to operations
- Dependency management (internal & external)
- Cost/schedule risk analysis
- Project prioritisation into portfolio creation
- Resource availability, forward load & tracking
- Issues and risk management
- Governance co-ordination
- Project / program accounting
- Performance measurement and reporting.
It is proven that that implementation of such rigours significantly increases the likelihood of success and minimises risks and delivery times. A fully tailored program office solution can be developed for any project / program type that integrates with the adopted development framework.